-->

اخر الاخبار

Mohammed Esmat
2 minutes
I met Mike Habibi in my first year of college. Our beginnings were a bit harsh, but after we got some, we met a long time ago, and finally we decided to move on to live with each other and bought a dog called Bella.
A senior officer in the US Army, two years older than me, with the spirit of the exercises and the tasks he has done most of the time. And the first of the month, he said that he had a training mission that would take 15 days, but when he returned there was a mistake.
I was in the spirit of the university and busy and afraid of Bella, and because of the pressure and time and time I have, I have a sincere talk, frankly we were used to Kada, expecting that there was a need, because if he had had a need he was talking to me And take off
.
I was tired when I returned home, I was very tired especially since my day job was from 8 am to 5 pm, I opened the door with exhaustion and Sab was lying on the ground. I knocked on the ground with a loud voice: I was afraid of sleep, but I did not understand. Oy, finally my darling Jah!
I looked at him as if he were changing. He smiled at me weakly and tiredly. He hugged me with a small lap. He was tired and tired.
But every da was in the cusp, and the rest of the events of the night in a second
.
I usually sleep on the edge of the bed, not caring, because I am a person who enters the bathroom very much at night, but Mike Morsie was designed to sleep on the edge of the bed, ignored the subject, and because I was tired I grew very quickly, but: , Because I heard the sound of land in the living room, and when you did, I noticed that Naim was sitting in bed with me, and my friend had a strange need because he was usually never checked at night.
I went out to the living room, and there stood him standing standing straight from the net. Not even the small coffee table was turned upside down on the ground and his eyes. I asked him anxiously if he was soft, but he did not answer and did not move. I walked as far as I could and grabbed his hand. Cool Telegraph
I said to him: "Habibi, you have to go back to bed, you are teething"
I tried to lock the shirt buttons with him, I prayed very slowly, I could not bear the look in his eyes, I fell to the ground with fear, his eyes were completely black, his lips were blue and trembling, his head tilted to the right slowly and he said in a terrifying voice:
I felt scared and confused and I asked him what he meant by his eyes, when his eyes returned to their nature and his lips returned to their natural color. He prayed anxiously and asked me, "Are you working on earth?"
He grabbed my hand and stopped me and we returned to the fashion, slept on the bed and slept a second sleep, as if no need had happened, I decided to forget the subject, I can imagine no more
.
The days after Kada were very normal, busy all day long, I went back to the house to cook and cook, and I slept at night because I feel healthier work day
But the nights in the days of De Munch are never normal!
Every night he was sleeping from his sleep at the same time, walking to the hall, opening his shirt buttons and standing Adam the net, his eyes turning black color and his lips blushing and trembling, and must turn all the living room furniture upside down
But on that particular night it was worse than the rest of the nights. I was right on the voice of the bitch, and I decided to take it. But when I entered the living room, I was standing there, standing on the floor,
The blood was covered with hands, their eyes ran dry, the tears were financial in kind, but the time was too late, she was dead, her body was full of blood, the blood that he had not seen from the wound in her neck, Mike Debhaha
Angrily, Mike gave me the precaution and shouted: "Eh, what did you do da?"
I was screaming ... hit him
Calmly and coolly saying: "Her father was in her lap"
He returned to his nature again and again, with Bella's body and the body of Bella calmly before he returned to the bed coldly again, her blood was not enough to give him money, but it was as if he were not in need. I preferred to soak all night, holding the body of Bella Between EIDA and BEAUT
.
I was imagining that over time things would improve, but over time things turned out to be worse
The body was so cold that it was so cold that I was raising the temperature of the heaters. My whole body was burning but his body was cold. His eyes were all the time mutant to black.
I know that most of you ask one question, why did you miss the house and walk?
In fact, I do not know any answer to question D, who I know I was interested in. As long as I change his mind, I would prefer his best because I love him
.
I decided on the day of my vacation to surf the internet a little, especially as I was among the problems of my job and change. Mike Bimmer Bie, an online insider, never got on one of the news sites I had news of frozen blood in my veins
(Seven killed in an accident at a military base in Jackson)
I pressed the news and began to read the horrifying details for me. Seven officers were carrying a huge load on one of the trains. When the chains of cargo were cut off and the huge load fell on them, they preferred the length of the night to be buried under them.
Mike's name was one of them
The news said that Mike drew the management's attention because the chains are stingy and weak, but they told him that the situation is safe
I closed the laptop and I do not need it, if Mike were really dead in the accident, who would live with me in the house and the living room in my room?
I heard the door of the kitchen peeping, and the door of the sleeping egg would open. On the door was Mike standing, or the thing he was wearing, the time he was wearing his formal clothes, torn and bloody, his eyes were completely black, his skin all blue,
بلوجر
كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع ............................................................ .

جديد قسم :

إرسال تعليق